It is Giveaway time again! This year I complete 3 years of blogging in this little space of mine and I am super happy about managing to blog, albeit occasionally, for another 365 days. And while I am glad about my own determination, I’m also extremely grateful to every one of you who reads what I’ve got to say. Every single view means a lot to me and if I manage to help out even one person with any of my reviews, that knowledge makes my day.
So here is this little gift I have prepared for you.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – Carina
2. Clarins HydraQuench Creme-Mask
3. Maybelline White SuperFresh Compact Powder – Pearl
4. Bling Nail Appliques
5. Makeup Revolution Powder Blush – Sugar
Unlike last year, I have chosen these particular shades of makeup items on my own and I hope you approve. These will suit almost all skin tones.
Now onto the giveaway details. I have added this Gleam.io giveaway app below which will enter you into the draw. Last year, I had kept it on all of my social medias, and it was sooooo exhausting to go through all the entries manually. This year everything is auto-magic! LOL.
Fayhalicious 3rd Blog Birthday
Your only mandatory entry will be to enter your email address where I can contact you if you win. The others are all completely optional, and will only give you an extra entry each.
- There will be one winner only.
- The winner will be contacted within 1 week from the date on which the giveaway ends.
- The giveaway ends three (3) weeks from today. That’s September 30, 2016.
- The giveaway is international so everyone has a fair chance of winning. However, please note that if the courier refuses to ship any of these items to your country due to any restrictions, I will have to draw another winner unfortunately.
- I’m only responsible for the shipping from my side. Once the gift is shipped, the winner will have to bear any customs/taxes on their end.
Any spam/giveaway accounts will not be allowed to enter. While I have kept this giveaway in an automatic giveaway bot, I will still be ensuring genuine entries are validated. Also, following for the sake of the giveaway and then unfollowing when it ends is not cool. I do have a list of people who had immediately unfollowed me as soon as the winner was announced last year. So if you are of them, beware. And don’t blame me. LOL. I understand your unfollowing me if you do not like my content and such but do I need “giveaway loyalists”, really? Nope.
Anyhoooo, thanks so much for being a part of my life, and I appreciate every one of you. Sending you cyber hugs! xoxo